Incorporated Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Register on Website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
INC Lobo1313

INC Lobo1313

Register on Website Empty
PostSubject: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 am

Just a reminder to the guys out there who are recruiting.... Don't forget to have them register on the INC website. Everyones done a great job getting new members! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
INC Requiem 5
Admin
Admin
INC Requiem 5

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Agreed. We need to get an active forum going as soon as possible.

Last edited by INC Requiem 5 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://incorporatedgaming.com
INC Lobo1313

INC Lobo1313

PostSubject: Spend Time with Ur New Guys   Register on Website EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:11 pm

I just wanted 2 say I think it's important 2 spend time playing with new members. I know it's fun 2 play with ur friends you've known 4 a while, but we can't neglect our new guys either. Invite them and send them friend requests. I usually check the silver INC account weekly 2 see if new members are added & send them friend requests 2 get them involved in our community. We've had a lot of quick turnovers in recruitment lately and I think spending time with new guys and having fun with them will go a long way in keeping them active in INC. That's why we're all here ... right.
Back to top Go down
INC MUGSHOT
MEXICAN LOVER
INC MUGSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm

HOLY SHIT have any of you noticed how much lobo is working his ass off? lol hes in like every post...goodshit lobo...i gotta start getting on the forums more >.> need to get my router hooked up.......keep it up lobo and dont forget to recruit
Back to top Go down
INC Lobo1313

INC Lobo1313

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:47 am

I'm always recruiting MUGSHOT...Lol I'm just tryin 2 B an active member in INC. Just pullin my own weight my friend. I'm more interested in quality members though...not so much the quantity of them. I'd rather get 1 or 2 solid members than 10 that leave in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
INC 22 RAPTOR 5
Admin
Admin
INC 22 RAPTOR 5

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:59 am

INC Lobo1313 wrote:
I'm always recruiting MUGSHOT...Lol I'm just tryin 2 B an active member in INC. Just pullin my own weight my friend. I'm more interested in quality members though...not so much the quantity of them. I'd rather get 1 or 2 solid members than 10 that leave in a week or two.

And thats exactly what were looking for Lobo. Quality members, members that will become part of the INC family and help the community grow bigger and better. Quality is always better than quantity.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/myf228u
INC MUGSHOT
MEXICAN LOVER
INC MUGSHOT

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:57 am

BYOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register on Website   Register on Website Empty

Back to top Go down

Register on Website
Page 1 of 1