Incorporated Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LHR CoRpsGriNdR

LHR CoRpsGriNdR

Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? Empty
PostSubject: Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?   Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:50 pm

What have you given up and/or neglected to satisfy your gaming needs? I'd like this thread to be a "support group" for Xbox addicts. I'll start:

I've spent a lot less "quality" time with my wife. It doesn't bother me...but it makes her unhappy. If SHE'S UNHAPPY...then she's gonna me ME UNHAPPY. That's just how it works. With guys it's different. You can be roommates with a guy, and never speak to him for a month. Then when you do it's all good. Also I haven't picked up my guitar in months. I've been playing guitar for about 12 yrs.
Back to top Go down
INC Requiem 5
Admin
Admin
INC Requiem 5

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?   Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:12 pm

LHR CoRpsGriNdR wrote:
What have you given up and/or neglected to satisfy your gaming needs? I'd like this thread to be a "support group" for Xbox addicts. I'll start:

I've spent a lot less "quality" time with my wife. It doesn't bother me...but it makes her unhappy. If SHE'S UNHAPPY...then she's gonna me ME UNHAPPY. That's just how it works. With guys it's different. You can be roommates with a guy, and never speak to him for a month. Then when you do it's all good. Also I haven't picked up my guitar in months. I've been playing guitar for about 12 yrs.

Neutral that stinks man. I'm a fellow guitarist, but I normally pick it up and just mess around when either a game is loading, or I'm stuck in a meeting or something. Been playing around 4 years now; just love it.

As for me, I'm still in high school, so the only thing I ever neglect to do is my homework!! Which, in the long run, still sucks.

Last edited by INC Requiem 5 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://incorporatedgaming.com
INC Lobo1313

INC Lobo1313

PostSubject: Another Addict Speaks Up!   Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:10 pm

I agree... you can be addicted to LIVE. My wife limits my game time to make sure I don"t neglect my other priorities. She never says I can't play, just that I sometimes play to much or 2 long. It's going 2 be a life long struggle i'm afraid. They just keep making great games Damit!!! You just need 2 set a limit on how much U play. C U all on CoD5!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WaStEd

WaStEd

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?   Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:47 am

Lol well i dont have a wife..But i do have a girl and she does gets pissed when i neglect her for my cod lol, and yea i also do play gutiar havent picked up my strat in the longest though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?   Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Your Gaming Becoming a Problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incorporated Gaming :: Off Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: