Incorporated Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Properly Recruit in Call of Duty 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
INC Requiem 5
Admin
Admin
INC Requiem 5

How to Properly Recruit in Call of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: How to Properly Recruit in Call of Duty 4   How to Properly Recruit in Call of Duty 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 am

As an ever-changing clan, we need members to fill our roster as we become more and more developed.

First off, any one over the age of 16 who is interested is a possible recruit. Go into games (whether they be Hardcore, Tactical, Ground War, Whatever) and look for any people who seem to be mature and have their act together. Once you find a possible recruit, bring them into a room so you can explain the following:

1. Put INC as their clan tag
2. Change motto to AS INC KILLERS CF (or whatever gang you are recruiting for)
3. Send a friend request to : INC KILLERS CF (or whatever gang you are recruiting for)
4. Explain our rules, chain of command (AKA Ranking system), and Code of Conduct. (found at http://www.incorporatedgaming.com)
5. Go register online at incgaming.forumotion.com
6. Have them go in ur friends list and send requests: this is so they have people to play with.
7. Try to bring them into games with other members.
8. Let them know 2 ask you any questions.

Quote :
I thought I'd share one of my recruiting techniques with everyone. It has worked pretty good so far. Go into a match like Groundwar(for CoD4) or similar game and play only one game with ur group. then leave and send everyone in you just played with a Text or Voice message. Sit back and see if anyone replies or invites you to game... Don't laugh, it Works! If you do this 3 times at least 1 person will inquire about INC. I started this yesterday & got one whose already registerted on the Website and one more who may join in a few days. Below is what I send out in a Text:

Anyone interested in joining INC Gaming community? We are a mature gaming group (16 y/o & Up) with over 50 members. We do GameBattles with CoD4 & Grid and more 2 come! Text me back & visit www.incgaming.forumotion.com

This is very brief and 2 the point... make sure you put the age minimum and GameBattles in ur message. I haven't recieved any negative messages back yet, all positive. Give it a shot and let me know if this helps. Good Luck Recruiters!

Many thanks to Lobo1313 for the easy guide!
Back to top Go down
http://incorporatedgaming.com

How to Properly Recruit in Call of Duty 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incorporated Gaming :: Welcome :: Information About INC Gaming-
Jump to: